360 employees (220 of them in Germany) in 10 plants and service bases
Germany, France, Great Britain, Switzerland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, USA
Sales and service partners in more than 60 countries
Entrepreneur prize for innovative SMEs
World market leader in 2011 for laser welding systems for solar-thermal collectors
10 MiniTec principles
1) The scope of supply from each supplier should not exceed 10% of the complete purchasing value; vice versa the turnover of one customer should not exceed 10 % of our complete business volume. This should keep the independence of our company and minimise business risks.
2) MiniTec takes its social responsibilities seriously. This applies to our employees, our environment and the development of our business. We create quality jobs at our locations, allowing young people a future-oriented education and offer all employees opportunities for training and advancement.
3) Our ambition is to become market leader in service, functionality, innovation and reliability of our products; the profile system, linear system and the assembled turn-key solutions.
4) Our employees are mindful that further development and continued employment is only possible with satisfied customers. The customers must benefit and continuous improvement is the focus of each department.
5) Customers and productivity are the main conditions for further growth. All employees are aware of the need to save costs which can affect our competitive capacity and threaten our job security.
6) The management is responsible for providing enough resources for innovation, F+E and rational production equipment.
7) Everyone in the company plays an active role in environmental protection and conservation of natural resources. Everybody is committed to keep the working place clean and to recycle waste as well as to avoid air, water and ground pollution.
8) MiniTec is associated with each region of the respective facility. Therefore MiniTec prefers employees and service partners from the region. Another expression of regional solidarity is a sponsorship of youth work in sports and culture.
9) One of our aims is, to be a fair partner: internally, to our colleagues, our supervisors or our employees and externally, in association with our customers or suppliers. Corruption, discrimination and bullying will not be tolerated in our company.
10) Our employees should benefit from the success of our company by appropriate salary, performance-related bonuses and offers to establish their own retirement.